What we are looking for...
Our top outsourcing firm client with 3000 staff across the US and Europe is looking for a leader and contributor with a strong technology background who will drive the technology part of clients Financial Services and Insurance vertical and will be a part of the global technology group contributing to Technology Office.
The client is looking for a highly motivated and creative Technology Director, with a strong business and technology background in the FS&I Industry, knowing the IT landscape of digital/regular bank (corporate, investment, retail, wealth) Insurance (properties & casualties, life, health), has the experience to work with/in technology companies (FinTech/InsurTech).
Additionally, the future Technical Director will be experienced in building partnerships within the FS&I network, is knowledgeable about the technology trends, and how to support the FS&I business by these new technologies. As the technology ‘lighthouse person’ for the FS&I vertical, they will be the technology evangelist for existing and new customers working closely with delivery, sales, pre-sales, and technology practices.
We are looking for an experienced leader with hands-on technical background and a proven track record in the same/similar Director level role in a well-established outsourcing company.
The role will report to VP, Head of Delivery, FS&I.Your day-to-day activities may look like...
Some of the requirements we might expect...
- Drive FS&I technology strategy vertical (incl. Business case preparation, investment tracking)
- Map business needs to technology solutions
- Drive the FS&I domain partnership ecosystem and contribute to company-wide technology partnerships
- Lead solutioning and POC/accelerators initiatives to increase competitive advantage on the market
- Contribute to cross-vertical technology knowledge growth within the Technology Council
- Collaboration with delivery, sales, account management and technology leaders at both new and existing customers to drive new logos and influence revenue.
- Extend FS&I technology Offerings portfolio by new technology services
- Drive FS&I inputs to corporate R&D strategy
- Will be a part of the Technology Office leadership team contributing to the corporate technology strategy with FS&I use cases and inputs
- Generate inputs to competency strategies and evolve engineering excellence inside FS&I segment jointly with Global Centers of Excellences
What's in it for you...
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another engineering area; additional business or financial education would be an advantage
- Broad experience in different FS&I domain areas and around
- Strong orientation on the business needs of the Clients
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering, Technology Management, Technology Consulting
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter and can work effectively in a global, distributed team.
- External and internal thought leadership
- Ability to follow and predict market trends, shape our digital FS&I technology landscape and help Intellias FS&I segment adapt to it.
- Profound understanding of large external or internal IT outsourcing company
- Business related understanding of Solution Architecture, Business Analysis, Product Management, UX Design and other functional areas of software engineering
- Deep business related understanding of modern technology trends and technology itself (IoT, Data Science, Machine Learning, Generative AI, Digital Twins etc.)
- Lean mindset, combining technology and entrepreneurial skills with core management skills; leadership presence
- Fluent in English (C1+) with another European language a plus
- Full working rights in each location, however we may consider relocation for the right candidate.
- Locations: UK, EU, US, Middle East (UAE, KSA)
You will be at the forefront of global technology, we always place individuals ahead of processes. We’re committed to providing above market remuneration packages for the right people whilst providing a nurturing an environment that unleashes the full potential of tech leaders like you. Our people-centered culture and benefits make this an ideal journey for those passionate about executive excellence, sharing knowledge, and contributing to the global tech impact.